Suffolk Personal Injury Lawyer Diane Maltese
Smithtown Personal Injury Lawyer Diane Maltese
Attorney Diane Maltese has been a practicing attorney for more than eighteen years. She is the daughter-in-law of Carl P. Maltese.
Now at the Law Office of Carl Maltese, her practice is limited to representing clients who have been injured due to the negligent or reckless acts of others, including those injured from motor vehicle accidents , construction accidents, slips and falls, and other causes.
She and Alex have two children and live in Huntington.
Please contact Diane by e-mail or call her at (631) 543-8811 to discuss your legal matter.
“Diane Maltese is a top legal professional! She is very attentive to detail, works hard for her clients and is always looking to protect their best interest. I’m very satisfied with the successful results I received from her firm.”
Google Review 5 Stars – J.P.
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Science
- Touro College School of Law
- Member of Suffolk County Bar Association
- Member of Suffolk County Columbian Lawyers
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE
Find out if you have a case.
By submitting this form, we will take no action to protect your interests. Submission of this form does not establish attorney-client privilege.