- By using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Advice and Content is General in Nature – No Legal Advice Given. The content provided in our website is for general informational purposes only, and is not legal advice. In certain cases, such content may assume certain facts and circumstances; if you have a similar matter the facts and circumstances or you case may lead to an entirely different result or conclusion from a similar matter discussed on our website. If you wish to receive legal advice concerning a matter, please call us.
- No Attorney-Client Privilege is Created. No attorney-client privilege is created either by your use of this website or by any submission you may make to use through a contact form. Please do not submit anything to us of a confidential nature through a submission form. If we are to serve as your attorneys, we will prepare a written engagement letter that will set forth the terms of our engagement for your consideration and acceptance.
- Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website (the “Website”). By using the Website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our firm and its attorneys and employees and agents from and against any and all claims that may be made against by you or anyone acting on your behalf against any of us.
- Links on our Website. Our website may contain links to third party websites. Such links do not constitute a promotion or endorsement of any such websites, nor a guarantee that the content in such other websites are correct. If you visit other websites as the result of a link from this website, we shall have no obligation or liability arising from your use of such other website. We urge you to read the terms and conditions of such other website before using the same.
- Copyright. Except as specifically stated in this Terms and Conditions of Use or in our Website, the content contained in this Website, the layout of this Website, and certain software and code relating to the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website includes articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE
Find out if you have a case.
By submitting this form, we will take no action to protect your interests. Submission of this form does not establish attorney-client privilege.